2023 Membership Fees
Playing Member (Tuesday OR Saturday, Includes GHIN) $75
Dual Member (Tuesday and Saturday, Includes GHIN) $112
Associate Member (with GHIN) $51
Junior Golfer (with GHIN) $35
To apply for Tuesday, Saturday or Dual membership, please select one of the links below:
Jefferson Park Women's Golf Club – Tuesday https://wagolf.clubdashboard.org/capi_online_membership/displaymembership/67
Jefferson Park Women's Golf Club – Saturday https://wagolf.clubdashboard.org/capi_online_membership/displaymembership/68
Jefferson Park Women’s GC - Dual (Tues & Sat) https://wagolf.clubdashboard.org/capi_online_membership/displaymembership/147
Note - When registering, if you currently have a GHIN # you will need to find your record. While you can use your name, it is recommended you use your GHIN #, thereby removing any chance of clicking on the wrong name or inadvertently creating another GHIN #.
To apply for Associate Member or Junior Golfer you will need a paper application. Please contact Pat McShea (email@example.com ) for the application.
Membership benefits include:
- Establish/Renew your GHIN handicap and be eligible to participate in tournaments requiring a GHIN handicap.
- Eligible to play in JPWGC weekly competitions and tournaments. Gross and net payouts with multiple handicap divisions.
- Eligible to play in the Captain's Cup event.
- Eligible to play in the Club Championship.
- Win book money to spend in the Jefferson Park Pro Shop.
- 10% discount on all non-sale merchandise in Jefferson Park Pro Shop.
- New members receive one time 25% discount on all non-sale merchandise.
- Opportunity to participate in the Washington States Women's Public Links Association events.
- Membership in the Washington State Golf Association (WAGolf) with additional member benefits.
- Membership in the Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) with additional member benefits.
- Club membership reflects the diversity of the surrounding neighborhood and welcomes all women sharing a common interest in golf.
- Golf with women who enjoy the game, make new acquaintances and play as often as your personal schedule allows.
- The club is a registered 501(c)(7) not for profit organization managed by volunteers.