Use this document to join the JPWGC. League Application
Jefferson Park Women's Golf Club Membership benefits:
- Establish/Renew your GHIN handicap and be eligible to participate in tournaments requiring a GHIN handicap.
- Eligible to play in JPWGC weekly competitions and tournaments. Gross and net payouts with multiple handicap divisions.
- Eligible to play in the Captain's Cup event.
- Elegibility to Play in the Club Championship.
- Win book money to spend in the Jefferson Park Pro Shop.
- 10% discount on all non-sale merchandise in Jefferson Park Pro Shop.
- New members receive one time 25% discount on all non-sale merchandise.
- Opportunity to participate in the Greater Seattle Women's Public Golf Association events.
- Opportunity to participate in the Washington States Women's Public Links Association events.
- Membership in the Washington State Golf Association (WSGA) with additional member benefits.
- Membership in the Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA)with additional member benefits.
- Club membership reflects the diversity of the surrounding neighborhood and welcomes all women sharing a common interest in golf.
- Golf with women who enjoy the game, make new acquaintances and play as often as your personal schedule allows.
- The club is a registered 501(c)(7) not for profit organization managed by volunteers.